Adventurous home bartenders and chefs can turn an ordinary mixed drink into an expertly crafted cocktail. The aromatic bitters have notes of clove and allspice and follow up with a kick of black peppercorns and caraway, while the citrus bitters are a marriage of nine different citrus pith, or flavors, and bring a bright vivacity to lighter cocktails.
- Made in the USA: Brooklyn, NY
- Materials: Citrus: Water, alcohol, caramel, citrus peel, gentian, roots, spices; Aromatic: Water, alcohol, caramel, gentian, wormwood, roots, spices
- Vegan & Gluten Free
- Approximately 100 servings per bottle
- Includes recipe to make the classic cocktail, an Old Fashioned, on the label
- Citrus bitters pair well with lighter liquors such as gin and vodka
- Aromatic bitters pair well with bourbon, whiskey, and rum
- Small batch bitters make great gifts for adventurous home bartenders and chefs
- Add refinement, delicate flavor, and nuance to all of your favorite cocktails and a variety of cuisines as well, including meats, glazes, and sauces
- Bitters are a flavor extract made from an infusion of spices, herbs, and aromatics
Receipt is required for all returns/exchanges/transactions.
We do not accept returns on oils, vinegars, or food products.
Oil & Vinegar bottles cannot be in extreme temperatures.
(i.e. left in a cold or hot car for extended periods of time)
Exchange or store credit on unopened food items within 14 days with receipt only.
Exchange or store credit within 30 days with receipt.
We will only accept unopened and unused merchandise
unless a manufacturer’s defect occurs
All sale items are final sale.
Custom ordered products, prepackaged gift sets, and
customized items are also final sale.